This edition of the Shanghai Fair features over 300 local and overseas exhibitors offering a wide variety of fine jewellery, gemstones and other related products.
Attractions at the Shanghai Fair include:
• Over 40 exhibitors showcasing a vast array of rough and polished gemstones under the Sri Lanka Pavilion
• Around 30 Taiwan exhibitors specializing in Grade A fei cui jewellery
• Korea Pavilion, the trendsetter, brings you the latest jewellery design and style
• Brand new India Pavilion showcasing India’s unique jewellery craftsmanship
Company representatives attending trade shows and market events in China are advised that Chinese business cards and Chinese-language promotional materials should be considered a basic requirement.
Not only is this an important opportunity to provide essential contact information in your client’s language, it also shows commitment and indicates a degree of respect towards your potential business partners.
As a result, excellent Chinese translation is vital in order to present your company and your products in their best light.
Contact us here for a free quote.
- Market: China
- Date: 18th – 21st November 2016
- Venue: Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center
- Sectors: Jewellery